Turbo Chart Beta Release
Beta Release Notes
- Turbo Chart Beta requires a valid email for registration and subscription
- By downloading and installing Turbo Chart Beta, you accept our Beta Trial Terms and Conditions and the End User Licence Agreement below
- System Requirements shown on the Turbo Chart download page
BETA TRIAL SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Whilst we make every effort to make sure Turbo Chart works as intended, we are in a beta trial phase of development.
This means that some things may not work as expected, features may be missing or unintuitive, or may be removed entirely in a later release.
If you find one, please let us know ASAP by reporting via the Help Menu
Tell us your thoughts
If you think there is a feature that would make this software better, tell us via the Help menu
We will release updates frequently during the beta period, and the software should update on startup to give you the latest version automatically (this requires an internet connection)
We cannot guarantee that the files you create are compatible between updates (but we will try) and therefore your work may be lost
We are really grateful for taking your time to help us beta test. But if you don’t tell us what you think (good or bad) we can’t make the software better. If you have anything to say, please let us know via the Help menu.
- Turbo Chart Beta is provided “as is” and is intended for trial purposes to collect issues, bugs, user feedback and enhancements
- Turbo Chart Beta will be provided at no-cost to users during the trial period, after which a subscription license will be required
- Linear Project Software Pty Ltd will not be liable for any consequences of using Turbo Chart Beta
- Linear Project Software Pty Ltd may terminate the Beta Trial period at our choosing, registered users will be provided notice of such
END USER LICENSING AGREEMENT
By using this software and any updates to it, you indicate your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not install or use the software.
The software (Turbo Chart) and any updates to it are provided “as is” and you bear the risk of using it. In no event shall Linear Project Software Pty Ltd., its affiliates, or its licensors, be liable for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of this software. This software was written with care, but no one warrants that the software is error-free. Your sole remedy for any failure or any form of damage caused by this software is a full refund of the license fee we have received from you, which in all cases is $0.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: The software is subject to Australian export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to software. Products, including technical information, software and services may be subject to export and re export control laws and you agree to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations.
USE RESTRICTIONS: You warrant that your use of this software is legal and does not violate any law or regulation to which you are subject.
THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE: Turbo Chart includes software and other tools provided by third-parties. License terms for these utilities are available upon request.
SUPPORT: No dedicated technical support is provided with the software other than support available within the software, available by email or through our website.